Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rough Day

Score:

Royals- 5
Yankees- 2

Sorry about not posting a recap for yesterday`s game. My computer is really not working well lately. Hughes had a rough outing today going only 3 innings. Hawkins and Ohlendorf weren't really that good either. However, on the bright side Billy Traber looks like he really might be a solid left-handed reliever after all.

The offense is still slumping as well. A-Rod went 0-4 with 4 K's today. Nobody had more than 1 hit either and their wasn't a single extra base hit all game either. This was against Brian Bannister as well. Why does the offense have to do this early in the season every year.

Also, I might as well just adress the Jeter injury thing right now. Supposedly he`ll only miss 3 games. I think the Yankees should consider putting him on the DL just to be careful but I don't really know the extent of the injury. Putting A-Rod at short for 3 games doesn't make much sense to me either.

No comments: