Monday, August 18, 2008

The Blame Game- Cano

Like his friend Melky, Cano has been a huge dissapointment. Coming into the year I thought he would be one of the best second baseman in the game. Although his fielding has been underrated this year in my opinion his hitting has been awful.

Although it looked like he was turning his season around in the second half he`s fallen off since then. This created some rumors that he might be traded for Matt Kemp.

Unlike Melky I think Cano will be okay. He`s shown more potential over his career. He`s also very reliant on his BA which means if he gets unlucky with his BABIP like he did this year he will suffer. He could still get hot and end the season with solid numbers. I also still want him and Jeter to switch positions. All in all I`m not to worried about Cano but he really hurt the team this year.

No comments: